The Leadership Advancement Programme (LAP).
The University Forum on Governance (UNIFOG), together with the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS), is inviting student leaders and any other interested students from all Universities in Uganda to apply for the Leadership Advancement Programme (LAP) fellowship. The LAP fellowship is nine months of leadership training for students interested in leadership. It aims to enhance emerging leaders’ leadership capabilities through carefully guided learning, sharing, and reflections on leadership.
UNIFOG will deliver the fellowship through a series of physical sessions featuring expert presentations, guest speakers, group activities and personal projects.
Who is eligible for the fellowship?
- A university student and or fresh graduate
- Committed to the values of good governance and the rule of law.
- Able to commit to the fellowship and attend all the sessions. (NB. The fellowship will include monthly interfaces)
How to apply
Interested students should send their applications to email@example.com no later than 19th March 2023 at 11:59 pm. Alternatively, they can fill in the form below this article. The application should include the following:
- A motivation letter explaining why you want to join the fellowship
- A copy of a University ID or proof registration form
- Curriculum vitae with two references and their contacts
Note: Any application submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Only applications that meet all the requirements will be processed, and only shortlisted applicants will be invited for physical interviews. For more details about the fellowship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +256 775 168 644.